Thank you for sending the message
We will contact you as soon as possible
Anti-epidemic safety certificate for gyms, fitness clubs and climbing facilities
In the time of the Covid-19 pandemic, bearing in mind the good of all people working and using gyms and fitness clubs, we have prepared an offer for their owners and people managing them to obtain a Certificate of compliance with the anti-epidemic guidelines of the Chief Sanitary Inspector of November 19, 2020 for gyms, fitness clubs and facilities climbing with elements of the ISO / PAS 45005 guidelines – Work safety during the COVID-19 pandemic
Our Certificate confirms that the above-mentioned guidelines by an independent certification body.
Do you want to demonstrate compliance with the above guidelines and reassure your employees and clients that your fitness club is safe?
Do you want to check whether the implemented anti-epidemic procedures are sufficient or require improvement?
Do you want to confirm the safety of employees and yourself?
If you answered yes to at least one of the above questions, our offer is just for you.
If you decide to cooperate with our company:
- We will conduct a short interview regarding the anti-epidemic rules introduced in your fitness club/gym
- We will prepare an assessment of your sanitary safety procedures
- We will share our observations and comments - of course, if there are any
- We will help you choose the right solutions
- In the event of a positive audit result, we will issue you with a certificate confirming compliance with the GIS anti-epidemic guidelines
What do you get?
- Independent and impartial evaluation by a specialized certification body
- Confirmation that the solutions prepared by you are in line with the guidelines of the Chief Sanitary Inspectorate
- Possibility to use the Safe Object sign and CeCert Approved
- Competitive advantage and an excellent marketing tool
Do you have questions or concerns?