Thank you for sending the message
We will contact you as soon as possible
ISO 45001 – Occupational health and safety management systems
The international standard PN-ISO 45001: 2018-06 defines the requirements for the establishment, implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of the occupational health and safety management system. Released for the first time in March 2018 by the International Organization for Standardization, it is available in Polish from 2019 – PKN Store . This standard includes, inter alia, guidelines for organizations to anticipate the health and safety hazards of their personnel.
The ISO 45001 standard has the same structure as the other standards from the family of management systems, ie ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO 14001: 2015, thanks to which they can be effectively integrated. The management system based on the requirements of ISO 45001 provides a better understanding of occupational health and safety requirements inside the organization, while externally it has a positive impact on the company’s image and increases its competitiveness among stakeholders.
What You Can Get:
- A certificate from a reputable certification body confirming your organization's commitment to meeting health and safety requirements
- A tool for daily health and safety monitoring in the organization
- Additional points in tenders and public procurement;
- Competitive advantage both on the local and international markets;
How to get certified?
- Ask for a free quote - fill in the Application
- Sign the contract;
- We will arrange a certification audit (re-certification) at a convenient time;
- Making a decision by CeCert based on the collected audit evidence;
- Issue of a certificate valid for 3 years;
- Join the group of CeCert OHS partners.
Do you have questions or concerns?