Thank you for sending the message
We will contact you as soon as possible
ISO 50001 – Energy management systems
The international standard PN-EN ISO 50001: 2018-09 defines the requirements for the establishment, implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of an energy management system. The current Polish version was published by PKN in 2018 – PKN shop . It is based on a management system continual improvement model, also used in other well-known standards such as ISO 9001 or ISO 14001. This makes it easier for organizations to integrate energy management into their overall quality improvement and environmental management efforts.
ISO 50001 specifies the framework of requirements for organizations in the field of:
-Development of a policy for more efficient use of energy
– Establish goals and objectives to meet policy requirements
-Use data and information to better understand and make decisions about energy consumption
-Measuring the results
-Checking how well the implemented policy is working
-Permanent improvement of energy management.
What You Can Get:
- A certificate from a reputable certification body confirming your organization's commitment to meeting energy management requirements
- Tool for daily monitoring of energy consumption
- Exemption from the obligation to conduct an energy audit in accordance with the Act
- Competitive advantage both on the local and international markets
How to get certified?
- Ask for a free quote - fill in the Application
- Sign the contract;
- We will arrange a certification audit (re-certification) at a convenient time;
- Making a decision by CeCert based on the collected audit evidence;
- Issue of a certificate valid for 3 years;
- Join the group of CeCert partners.
Do you have questions or concerns?