Thank you for sending the message
We will contact you as soon as possible
ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System
The PN-EN ISO 14001: 2015 standard is an international environmental management standard developed by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). In its structure, it refers to the ISO 9001 quality standard, which facilitates their integration and auditing. The Polish version of the ISO 14001 standard was published by the Polish Committee for Standardization on September 29, 2015.
The basic intention of ISO 14001 is to provide organizations with tools to help protect the environment, which is so important in the modern world. Being ECO is also the ability to react quickly to changes in environmental conditions in line with social and economic needs.
This standard is also a way to make ongoing savings in the functioning of the organization, because environmental management also means rational management of resources.
If your organization cares about sustainable development, and it is important to you to protect the environment, also in the context of the life cycle of manufactured products or services, then the ISO 14001 standard is what you need.
What can you gain?
- Certificate from a reputable certification body confirming your organization's commitment to sustainable development
- Financial benefits that result from rational resource management;
- Confidence that your organization cares about the environment and is ECO-Friendly;
- Tool for daily monitoring of environmental aspects;
- Image of an organization that cares about the environment;
- Additional points in tenders and public procurement;
- Competitive advantage both on the local and international markets;
How to get certified?
- Ask for a free quote - fill in the Application (downloadable file);
- Sign the contract;
- We will arrange the certification (re-certification) audit at a convenient time. SEE - How is the certification process going? (downloadable file);
- Making a decision by CeCert based on the collected audit evidence.
- Issue of a certificate valid for 3 years.
- Join the group of CeCert environmental partners.
Do you have questions or concerns?