Thank you for sending the message
We will contact you as soon as possible
Certification for the food industry - HACCP
Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) is a systemic approach to ensuring food safety by identifying and estimating the scale of hazards in terms of food health requirements and the risk of hazards during all stages of food production and marketing. Initially, it was developed for the implementation of the American manned space flight program in order to ensure microbiological safety of food for astronauts. Currently, it is the basic system addressed to entities operating on the food market, running food trading facilities or catering. The obligation to implement and maintain a management system based on HACCP requirements is regulated in Poland by both the Act of August 25, 2006 on food and nutrition safety and Regulation (EC) No. 852/2004 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 29, 2004 on hygiene. foodstuffs
All HACCP systems are based on seven principles that support the construction of an effective and reliable mechanism ensuring the highest hygiene standards. Importantly, these rules should be regularly checked to ensure compliance with the requirements.
The 7 HACCP principles:
– Hazard analysis and risk assessment related to the raw material and food production process at all its stages,
– Indication (identification) of critical control points (CCP),
– Establish criteria for each CCP,
– Establishing a procedure for CCP monitoring and data recording,
– Defining corrective actions,
– Establishing a procedure for the verification of the HACCP program,
– Establishing the method of keeping and storing records documenting the HACCP program.
What You Can Get:
- Confirmation of compliance with the requirements of food law,
- Minimization of production losses,
- Eliminating the risks of food contamination,
- Meeting the constantly increasing expectations of customers,
- Confirmation of the stability of the supply chain monitoring,
- Confirmation of constant supervision and control at every stage of production.
- Certificate, i.e. a document that is a marketing tool in your business contacts with customers, contractors, colleagues and other interested parties;
How to get certified?
- Ask for a free quote - fill in the Application;
- Sign the contract;
- We will arrange a certification audit (re-certification) at a convenient time. SEE - How is the certification process going?
- Making a decision by CeCert based on the collected audit evidence.
- Issue of a certificate valid for 3 years.
- Join the group of CeCert quality partners.
Do you have questions or concerns?