Thank you for sending the message
We will contact you as soon as possible
Certification of Good Distribution Practices (DPD)
It is an independent and objective confirmation of a third party (CeCert Sp.z o.o.) that a given organization conducts wholesale trade in medicinal products or intermediation in wholesale trade in medicinal products, in accordance with the requirements of Good Distribution Practices published in the announcement of the Minister of Health.
Entrepreneurs engaged in wholesale trade in medicinal products apply a quality system that defines obligations, processes and risk management principles related to their activities. Distribution activities are clearly defined and are subject to systematic review. The key stages of the distribution processes and their significant changes to the quality of medicinal products should be documented and, in justified cases, validated. Responsible for the quality system
there are people managing the enterprise.
What You Can Get:
- GDP certification is a confirmation of the implementation of the principles of Good Distribution Practices.
- Fulfillment of obligations imposed on entities operating in wholesalers and intermediaries in the trade of medicinal products in Poland
- Minimizing the risk of business activity by meeting the requirements of pharmaceutical law and customer expectations
- Lower risk of penalties and sanctions due to non-compliance with the requirements of the Act.
What do you get?
- Independent confirmation that there are mechanisms and procedures in place in your Organization in accordance with Good Distribution Practices
- Certificate, i.e. a document that is a marketing tool in your business contacts with clients, contractors, colleagues and other interested parties;
- A partner who continuously supports the supervision and development of your quality system in accordance with Good Distribution Practices
- Greater efficiency of the organization thanks to the applicable management principles, confirmed by a certificate
Professionals in every wayOur team consists of experts with many years of experience in the medical and pharmaceutical industry. We are auditors of integrated management systems confirmed by international certificates, thanks to which we are able to carry out audits both at home and abroad. Please contact us to discuss the terms of cooperation.
First of all, the customerCustomer satisfaction is our overriding goal, which is why we are constantly working on the development of our offer. It is equally important for us to carry out the certification processes efficiently and quickly, which is why we declare a priority approach to each inquiry. We invite you to evaluate our services for free
Do you have questions or concerns?