Thank you for sending the message
We will contact you as soon as possible
ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
The ISO 9001 standard is an international quality management system standard developed by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). In Poland, it was translated by the Polish Committee for Standardization, and its latest version was marked as PN-EN ISO 9001: 2015-10 and was published in 2016. Thus, it replaced the previous version, released in 2009, under the name PN-EN ISO 9001: 2009.
The ISO 9001 standard is dedicated to a wide range of organizations, from large enterprises, through medium and micro entities to non-profit and public utility organizations, such as offices, hospitals, clinics and schools. Like the previous versions of this standard, it refers to the Deming cycle (PDCA – Plan Do Check Act), but to a greater extent emphasizes the process approach, and also introduces the organizational context.
The risk-based approach is equally strong, which enables the organization to identify factors that may cause deviations from the planned results concerning the managed processes and the entire system, but also encourages the analysis of emerging opportunities. Therefore, it is an approach to running a business (organization management) based on risk analysis and looking for opportunities.
An undoubted challenge for organizations using a quality management system compliant with ISO 9001 is to constantly meet the requirements and take into account future needs and expectations of customers. To achieve this goal, the organization should use various techniques and forms of improving its own work, but also conduct an active dialogue with customers, because only by listening to the expectations of its customers is it able to improve cooperation with them.
PN-EN ISO 9001: 2015-10 may be the first stage to enter the world of ISO standards in your organization.
What can you gain?
- A tool that will facilitate the management of your organization;
- Increasing the ability to constantly provide products and services that meet the constantly increasing customer requirements;
- Increasing customer satisfaction;
- Certificate, i.e. a document that is a marketing tool in your business contacts with customers, contractors, colleagues and other interested parties;
- Added value from partnership with the renowned CeCert Sp. z o.o.
- Competitive advantage - WELCOME, because it's worth it!
How to get certified?
- Ask for a free quote - fill in the Application;
- Sign the contract;
- We will arrange the certification (re-certification) audit at a convenient time. SEE - How is the certification process going? (downloadable file);
- Making a decision by CeCert based on the collected audit evidence.
- Issue of a certificate valid for 3 years.
- Join the group of CeCert quality partners.
Professionals in every way
Our team consists of experts with many years of experience in the industry. We are auditors of integrated management systems confirmed by international certificates, thanks to which we are able to carry out audits both at home and abroad. Please contact us to discuss the terms of cooperation.
First of all, the customer
Customer satisfaction is our overriding goal, which is why we are constantly working on the development of our offer. It is equally important for us to carry out the certification processes efficiently and quickly, which is why we declare a priority approach to each inquiry. We invite you to get a free quote for our services.
Do you have questions or concerns?